THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT WISHES TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT MONDAY 1ST MAY, 2017 WILL BE OBSERVED AS INTERNATIONAL WORKERS’ DAY.
IN THIS CONNECTION, MONDAY 1ST MAY, 2017 IS HEREBY DECLARED A PUBLIC HOLIDAY THROUGHOUT THE REPUBLIC OF SIERRA LEONE IN OBSERVANCE OF INTERNATIONAL WORKERS’ DAY.
E N D
25TH APRIL, 2017
- SIERRA LEONE GOVERNMENT OFFICE OF THE CHIEF OF STAFF STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE
- JOB VACANCY
- PRESS STATEMENT
- Press Releases
- Nigeria High Commissioner pays Farewell Courtesy Call on President Koroma
- Government is committed to protecting employment rights – President Koroma
- New Human Rights Commissioners take oath of Office
- Liberian Ambassador Bids Farewell
- President Akufo-Addo wraps up One-Day visit to Sierra Leone
- President Koroma Receives Turkish Envoy